5 STEPS TO YOUTHFUL AGEING
As we enter into our “Elder Years” we can have time and freedom we never had in our life before. It’s really important for us to be at our healthy best to enjoy this time.
Here are 5 steps to help keep us operating at our best:
1. Explore the benefit of weight bearing exercise: for your bones, muscle tissue, stress reduction, etc. This is an invaluable aid in helping you keep in shape and looking your best. This form of exercise helps with calcium retention in the bones as well as maintaining a firm healthy shape. Another added benefit of exercise is it helps the release of endorphins (happy chemicals) in the brain. Check out your local gym for a program of weights and feel the difference.
2. Try to take in more fresh fruit and vegetables, vital mainstays of a healthy balanced diet. Live foods help make you more lively.
3. Keep to a minimum your intake of overly processed foods, cakes, biscuits, sweets, chocolate, ice-cream, sugar, sugary drinks, fast food, etc.
4. Do the things you like to do, dancing, singing, play a game of golf, go swimming, etc. Do things that give you a buzz, that make your life sing. A happy person feeds their body happy chemicals that are vital to their wellbeing.
5. Get out in daylight and fresh air every day. Go for a walk-in-nature.
All of these steps will help as we age.
A Little Known Aid to Healthy Ageing
However, one area that is often overlooked is the area of nutrition. In particular how nutritional science can help us maintain our self at our best as we age. An issue we may all face as we age is that our body can be bombarded with toxins that may damage our cells. These toxins called free radicals are one of the body’s biggest markers of ageing.
The Toxins of Ageing
We actually do need some free radical activity to help with some of our bodies processes. The problems occur when our body gets swamped with them and our natural defence unit our immune system can’t handle it.
Many conditions we get as we age has been implicated in free radical damage. The wrinkling of the skin is another prime example of free radicals at work.
They enter the body through radiation, sunlight, stress, a lot of fats in our diet, smoking, alcohol, air pollution, mobile phones, computers, and even exercise. We can’t avoid them but by drinking less alcohol or reducing smoking will help a little.
The trouble is that there are still so many sources of these toxins they keep building up in the body.
Our Natural Defence
However our body has a natural defence system (our immune system) that helps combat these toxins. This is mainly made up of a whole family of natural body defenders called anti-oxidants. When you take anti-oxidants in sufficient quantities they help protect us from the damage these toxins can do to our bodies.
Probably the most potent form of these anti-oxidants is a unique formula called the Cell Rejuvenation Mix (CRM). It comprises of a formula of 53 of some of the most powerful antioxidants.
A New Dimension in Healthy Ageing
Cell Rejuvenation Mix is a powerhouse combination of some of the most active antioxidants that help repel these nasty toxins on a daily basis.
They include nutrients for: healthy ageing, heart health, immune support, reducing tiredness and fatigue, thyroid function, collagen formation, respiratory health, fertility, concentration, coordination and normal: vision, skin, bones, gums, teeth and hair health.
The CRM can provide you with some valuable support in these areas to help keep you operating at your best.
It comes in an easy-to-use tablet form and is ideally taken with meals.
Definitely something worth considering as we enter our later years.
In the meantime try doing some of the steps I mentioned, as they can really make a difference for you.
Best of luck.