Increase Your Life Force
It’s that time when a New Year is opening up in front of us.
This is the time for our New Year’s resolutions and the great things we want to do with our lives in the year ahead. It could be we want to get into shape, exercise more, be more confident, have better skin, be more relaxed, healthier, more focussed, etc.
Whatever it is this is the time traditionally when we make resolutions to help change our lives for the better.
Studies have shown that approximately 80% of all New Year’s resolutions fail, most of them by the end of February.
This is not a very encouraging sign for those of us who are making our resolutions for this New Year.
The Missing Spark
So what is the vital spark that ignites our goals and makes them happen?
The answer comes in two words “Life Force”
Inside of each one of us there is a flame of life (like a candle flame) that energises us, digests our food, circulates our blood, grows our skin, generates health, battles illness, gives us drive, makes us positive and optimistic and believes that we should reach for the stars and have a full adventurous happy life.
This flame of life is our Life Force. When it is high we are full of life and in control of our destiny. When it is low things start to crowd in on us and our life then can spiral out of our control. We can then spend our life fire fighting one situation after another trying to keep our head above water.
This then doesn’t leave much energy left over for us to achieve our goals.
Certain things grow this flame (Life Force) and certain things help dampen it down or extinguish it.
8 Things That Lower Life Force
- Junk food: cakes, biscuits, sweets, icecream, chocolate, sugary soft drinks, junk take-away foods, sugar.
- Processed foods: white rice, white bread, white pasta, white pizzas, sugary yoghurts, fatty sugary meat sauces, mayonnaise etc.
- Lack of exercise, daylight or fresh air.
- Too much screen time: phones, tablets, laptops, TV’s.
- Cigarette smoking, over- indulging in alcohol.
- Being with negative people who constantly undermine you.
- Procrastination: Keep putting things off.
- Being in a rut.
These things help keep you in a disempowered state.
10 Things That Increase Life Force
- Eat foods in as near to their natural state as possible: Lean meats, wild fish, whole grains, brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Do some form of exercise every day even if it is just a 20 minute walk.
- Get out in nature, fresh air, daylight.
- Join a gym and train with weights for no more than 25 minutes at a time 3 times a week.
- Have some hobby that gives you a buzz, play sport, go dancing, be in nature, play cards etc.
- Believe in yourself and your dreams – Aim for the sky.
- Socialise and interact with good people who believe in you.
- Be kind to yourself – Don’t be so self-critical.
- Look for the good in yourself and others.
- Always write out your goals and make practical steps on a regular basis to bring you nearer to them.
These steps help increase the odds of making those resolutions come true.
An Ideal Energy Support
Something else that stacks the odds in your favour for greater success is taking the right nutrient to help your energy by reducing tiredness and fatigue.
It’s difficult to give your best when you are fatigued and lacking in energy. Pantac’s special formula of vitamin B5 can really be of benefit here. It’s an ideal support to those lacking in energy.
Like Pantac all Educohealth health supplements are designed to work along with the Life Force in the body and in the process help fuel the best you that you can be.
The Shape of Things to Come
For those who want to get into shape check out our very informative blogs on weight loss and in particular how you can go From You to Super You – The person you have always promised yourself to be.
In the meantime take those positive steps to grow your ‘Life Force’ and let this be ‘The Year’ where you make your New Year’s resolutions come true.
Best of luck.
Increase Your Life Force by Hugh Chambers
Our Team are Here to Help – Call 01 8304211 to avail of A Free Consultation with one of our Nutritional Experts