Obesity Increases Health Risks from Covid-19
Some very interesting news has come to light in relation to obesity and Covid-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the US, being overweight or obese can increase the risk of severe illness from Covid-19.
It has been known from early days in the pandemic, the risk factor associated with obesity and Covid-19.
Approximately 78% of US hospital patients admitted with Covid-19 (from March to December 2020) were either obese or overweight. (28.3% were overweight and 50.8% were obese). (1).
This is not good news for either the overweight or the obese.
What was already an uncomfortable position has now become a potential health concern.
What can be done to help lose this weight?
Doing the Same Thing That Didn’t Work Before
Tried all the diets, did all the exercise routines and still couldn’t seem to lose the weight? Even if it was lost, it usually shot right back up when the diet was broken.
Does this sound familiar? If so the chances are you have made the classic mistakes of weight loss.
6 Classic Mistakes of Weight Loss
· Don’t just lose weight, make sure it’s fat you lose.
· Don’t lose muscle (muscle helps support the body’s own fat-burning process).
· Don’t count calories (you could have the same amount of calories in a can of tuna as a small fruit cake but they will help give you two different bodies). Eat more nutritious foods instead.
· Don’t overdo it on the aerobics (This can help you lose valuable metabolism-supporting muscle).
· Don’t starve yourself (again this can help you lose muscle).
· Don’t become obsessed with the weighing scales. (There are times when you can be at the right weight but in the wrong shape, where you don’t look well and have lost it from your face and neck).
These are all common failings of weight loss regimes that let people down.
However here are a few healthy tips for a healthy more natural weight loss.
10 Healthy Tips to Help Get You in Shape
· Lose only what you don’t want (the fat hanging in the wrong places).
· Make sure to firm up your muscle tissue (the parts that help give you shape).
· Focus more on your measurements and how you look in the mirror than on what you weigh on the scales.
· Eat a more natural diet: lean meat, fish, free range poultry, low fat cheese, quinoa, fruit, vegetables, whole grains, beans, lentils, etc.
· Make sure to have a nutritious breakfast every day.
· Eat some form of protein at every meal.
· Cut down on processed foods: cakes, biscuits, sweets, ice-cream, chocolate, sugar, take-away food, pasta, pizzas, fried foods, processed cereals, etc.
· Go for a 20 minute walk every day.
· If possible do three weight training sessions a week.
· Keep a diary to help you set realistic goals and monitor how you are doing.
All these tips will help greatly stack the odds in your favour for healthy weight loss. However there is also another great way to help get you into your best healthy shape.
This involves using some unique natural health supplements that are a great support to those who want to lose that unwanted fat and firm up our muscle.
A Tried and Trusted System
Back in 1985 a revolutionary new weight-loss product came on the market. It was called Amino-Or and it took the weight-loss industry in Ireland by storm.
People started to use it and the results that came back were amazing. It quickly became a firm favourite with Tony Quinn Educohealth customers.
This continued until 1997 when an amazing new amino-acid formulation called Amino-Energise was introduced to accompany the Amino-Or.
This ‘Dynamic Duo’ then proceeded to get even better results and took the Tony Quinn Educohealth firming program onto a totally different level.
In 2017 two more valuable additions were added to this program in the shape of the delicious Proform Protein powder and the mineral Magnesium.
This new combination of these four firming-up powerhouses comprises
the Tony Quinn Educohealth ‘You to Super You Box’
It has quite literally taken the chore out of getting in shape.
A Support like No Other
The ‘You to Super You Box’ became an instant favourite with our weight conscious customers and continues to get ever-better results.
Among other benefits it also contributes to:
· The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
· The normal functioning of the nervous system
· The electrolyte balance
· The maintenance of normal bones
This helps make the ‘You to Super You Box’ not only an excellent support in your getting-into-shape program but also a valuable health support too.
The First Step
It is so important to safeguard your health during Covid-19 and beyond. Being in good shape is one very good option for you.
It appears from the US data that being out of shape puts you more at risk.
Start today to take steps to help get you in the best shape possible. The above Healthy Tips are a very good option.
Please try them and see what they can do for you.
Alternatively the ‘You to Super You Box’ could be a really good option for you.
It can really help kick-start your shape program and also offer some valuable health support too.
In the meantime Stay Healthy and Stay Safe.