What is Omega 3?
Omega-3s are a family of essential fatty acids that play an important role in your body and may provide several health benefits… The two most important types are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).DHA and EPA occur mostly common foods such as mackerel sardines, salmon, etc., meaning it can be expensive to get
enough from what you eat alone.
Why do I need to take Omega 3?
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fats. This means that they are necessary for human health. The body can’t make them you have to get them from your diet. For people who do not eat the foods that supply the essential fatty acids, a daily Omega 3 supplement is recommended. Most people constantly take in far too many Omega-6 oils and hardly any Omega-3’s, resulting in inflammation-related problems in the circulation, skin, organs, and glands, and most critically in the brain and nervous system.
What are the key benefits?
Supplementing with Omega-3s is one of the BEST things you can do for your heart and whole-body health. Research from scientists of the European Food Safety Authority show that DHA and EPA to have a significant role in helping to contribute to:
- Normal blood pressure
- Normal blood triglycerides
- The normal function of the heart
These are 3 health factors we all need to be aware of as we age. Each one is a big concern in the western world.
DHA contributes too:
- Maintenance of normal brain function
- Maintenance of normal vision
- DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal eye and brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Your brain and vision are 2 things you always want to keep at their peak. The research found that those amounts were safe for people in general, including those on common medications.
Why choose Educohealth Bio-oils?
Most Omega-3 supplements on the market are inexpensive, low-concentration oils. Educohealth Bio Oils are probably the purest, highest grade of fish oils you can get on the planet today
- Bio-oils contain a minimum of 60% omega-3. Most products offered contain only 15% or 30% Omega-3.
- Contains only Natural Triglycerides (no synthetic esters).
- Encapsulated under nitrogen into hermetically sealed capsules to prevent oxidation.
- Oils are taken from the cleanest waters in the world off the coast of Peru
- No fishy burps
- Molecularly distilled for purity
If you are serious about fish oils and the wonderful benefits that can be obtained by using them, then Educohealth Bio Oils are a must for you.