Proform Overnight Strawberry Oats
1 scoop Proform Strawberry
200ml Coconut Water
1 tbsp. Greek yoghurt
1 tsp. chia seeds
1 tbsp of raspberries
1tbsp of sliced banana
First mix the Proform protein powder with the coconut water, then add the protein mixture the oats and chia seeds to a sealable container or Kilner jar.
Stir everything well and then leave to chill in the fridge overnight.
When its ready, portion half the oat mix into a bowl refrigerate the other half for the next day. Add your toppings — enjoy!
Make the Proform protein shake in the normal way using a liquidizer or hand-held blender. You make the Strawberry flavour Proform even more delicious by adding one of the following ingredients to the blender.
- 8-10 fresh, ripe strawberries
- 2 tbs frozen berry mixture
- 8-10 stoned cherries
- A few chopped, fresh mint leaves
To the vanilla Proform you can ring the changes with the addition of any of the following:
- ½ a banana or a small, ripe pear peeled
- 2 tbs of blueberries
- 1 tbs 70% cocoa powder blended into a smooth paste with 1 tbs water
- Few drops of pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbs of ground almonds or hazelnuts
- Pinch of cinnamon powder of or freshly grated nutmeg
For a more pronounced flavour you could also place a vanilla pod in the tub of Proform
Proform protein can be made into a delicious mousse by simple blending a scoop of Proform with 100-200 mls of milk, depending on the thickness of the mousse you require. Chill in the fridge for an hour to allow the mixture to set.
The mousse can be enjoyed as a delicious snack or dessert. It can be made even tastier by adding any of the following toppings:
- Sliced strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Stoned cherries, halved
- Chopped almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts
- 1 tsp 100% cacao nibs
- 1 tbs of cinnamon
- Sprinkling of toasted, mixed seeds
- 1-2 chopped unsulphured dates, figs or apricots
- Grated orange rind
- 1 tsp stewed apple or pear
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp toasted coconut
- 2 tsp dried goji berries or cranberries
Proform makes a lovely sliceable dessert or snack with the addition of gelatine. This makes it convenient to add to a lunch box or even to serve as a mealtime dessert alternative to a high-fat cheesecakes and ice-cream.
- 6 tbs proform powder
- 1 pt low-fat/skim milk
- 1 tbs gelatine
- ¼ pint warm water
Dissolve the gelatine into warm water and set aside to cool
Blend the Proform powder with the milk and then blend in the cooled gelatine mixture.
Pour into a 1lb loaf tin, cake tin or mould and allow to set.
When set, remove from the tin and cut into serving slices
Store any left-overs in the fridge. This can also be set in individual glass serving dishes for a more formal occasion. Decorate with fresh berries and mint leaves or any or the topping suggestions.
CHOCOLATE ALMOND PROTEIN SHAKE
Servings Size: 1 Shake
- 1 scoop Proform Real Cocoa
- 400ml of Almond Milk or liquid of choice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Almonds.
Combine all ingredients; blend. Top with more almonds.
Nutrition Facts: Proform Real Cocoa
- 118 calories
- 23g protein/ 40g with 500ml low-fat milk
- 3.5 g carbs
- 0.6g fat
- • 308mg calcium
Amino Refuel Post Workout Shake
• 1 scoop Proform 100 Raspberry
• 1 X 5g scoop of creatine
• 400ml low-fat milk
• 30g berries of choice
• 1/2 frozen banana
• Handful ice cubes
Simply add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth
Nutrition Facts: Proform Raspberry 100
• 109 calories
• 40G protein with low-fat milk
• 1gm carbs
• 0.4g fat
• 335mg calcium