Protein For Children Frozen Treats To Make This Summer
Kids love frozen treats on a hot summer’s day. They will be so happy with these delicious treats, there will be a queue in the kitchen. Ice pops and ice cream treats contain more sugar than they can handle. They can contain fructose, artificial sweeteners, and colorings and are loaded with a ton of sugar. This is not a daily habit you want your kids to get into. Protein for children provides vital protein and calcium. Protein, calcium, and vitamin D are all needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children.
Chocolate Protein Frozen FROYO
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop Proform Chocolate Children
- 350g frozen strawberries
- Add the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until you have a nice smooth mixture.
- Transfer to a baking tin or container and freeze for at least two hours.
- When it’s time to eat, let the mixture come to room temperate for five minutes so that you can scoop it up easy. Enjoy!
Proform Chocolate Orange Ice Pops
Nothing beats the refreshing taste of oranges. Milk and protein for children are loaded with the essential nutrition needed to fuel their day
- 1 scoop of Proform Chocolate Children protein powder
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 glass of full-fat milk
- 1 banana
- 2 dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Blend up the ingredients, and fill up the ice pop molds! Set for 2 hours, your kids will love these! Easy
Watermelon No Sugar Pops
- 1 medium kiwi
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cups of watermelon
- 1 cup strawberries
- Juice and zest the lime. Peel kiwi. Dice watermelon and hull and slice strawberries.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into Popsicle molds.
- Freeze 3-4 hours until solid.
Banana & Chocolate Protein Ice cream
- 250g frozen bananas
- 2 scoops Proform Chocolate Children
- 150ml fat-free yoghurt
- 50ml milk (of choice)
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Be careful not to overblend the mixture as it’ll begin to warm up and turn into liquid
- Pour the ice cream into a Tupperware container and freeze
- To keep your protein ice cream creamy, mix it up every hour for the first 4 hours of freezing.
- Top with your favourite healthy toppings like crushed up frozen fruit
Stay cool and create fab summer memories by having these healthy frozen treats stocked up in your freezer.